HOW TO BOOK

Just follow these 3 simple steps to book our apartment.
​1.Request availability and check prices.
Contact us  to check its availability. You can also specify any special needs and additional & requirements like airport pickups, etc. We will get back to you after confirming everything and provide you a quote for the same.
​2. Make Booking
• If you decide to go ahead with the booking, we will provide you with  a Reservation Form for filling up your personal information that will go in our records against your booking.
• After you complete the Reservation Form. Payments must be done by Bank Transfer/PayPal account , the details of the same are provided on our Booking confirmation.
• To confirm the booking, we need to collect the 40% reservation deposit. The advance payment is necessary to complete your reservation. The remaining part of the payment 60% must be paid by Bank Transfer/PayPal account upon arrival. Please note that Check-In will not be permitted before payment is done.
• Please note that the 40% reservation deposit is non-refundable. For fully paid reservations please see our cancellation policy in the Terms and Conditions section.
​3. Booking Confirmation
• Once we receive the confirmation or your payment from our system, we will confirm your booking as soon as possible with a maximum of 24 hours. It will also include arrival and departure information and the name and telephone number of the person in charge of the check in.
• Please note that there is a 3 night minimum stay in a our apartment.
We strongly urge you to carefully read all of  terms and conditions applying to your stay with us. Please feel free to  Contact Us for any queries, we will be glad to answer them.
​4.Sojourn Tax
•According to the Croatian Tourist tax Law, the customers are required to pay the sojourn tax when paying for their accommodation. The Tourist tax in the Republic of Croatia varies from destination to destination and travel period. Children from the age of 12 to 18 have a 50% discount, while children under the age of 12 are exempt from paying.Guide price for adults is around 1 EUR per day, persons from 12 to 18 years old 0,5 EUR per day and children to 12 years old are free of paying sojourn tax. The amount of the sojourn tax to be paid, is payable together with the balance of the cost. The amount of the sojourn tax paid will be clearly specified on the invoice issued by the service provide.

The Beach House Croatia   |   140 Put Porta   |   Pisak    |    21318  |  Dalmatia   |   Croatia   |   T : +44 (0) 7949 933 073   |    E : info@thebeachhousecroatia.com

© 2019 All Rights Reserved by The  Beach House Croatia.

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Pinterest Metallic
  • s-twitter
  • s-linkedin
  • s-blogger